Here are a few things to think about when submitting your pooch for publication:
- Make sure the sign is clear;
- Try to avoid blurry or dark pictures;
- Double-check your email address because if chosen, I will be emailing you;
- The higher the resolution of the image, the better, and;
- Watch your spelling on the sign because a mistake can disqualify your submission.
As a side note, the Dog Shaming admins will be hard to reach for the first half of January because they’re getting hitched TO EACH OTHER!! Thanks for all your support, readership, and amazing submissions thus far! We wouldn’t be where we are now without you guys!