18 Responses to “Molly is comfy”

1. Christina

Mine do the same thing. (And I’m with commenter number two….I hope they’re not left out in that pen in hot or cold weather. People know better than to do that any more, right???)

2. Anna

Honest to Pete, stop with the freaking negative comments!!! You have a snapshot of 2 very obviously well cared for dogs, dozing in the sunshine! It’s a cute picture! How do you go from this sweet picture, to *assuming* these are neglected, abused animals? Because they’re outside??? Just. Stop. It.

• Rich Torquato

Plus…. they are DOGS. Some owners DO leave them out at night depending on climate zone. Good grief.

3. Louise

This site is ruined for me by the preachy, holier than thou comments. What is wrong with you people??

4. Pucker Up

How adorable! Oddly enough, my first thought wasn’t “holy cow, did someone leave them out all night in the rain?!”, it was, Holy Cow, how great was it that owner caught that fabulous shot!

5. kathryn

Anna says it best! Just enjoy the pics for the cuteness it provides or keep your dang, stupid comments to yourself. I take pics of my dogs on the deck all the time, doesn’t mean they stay out there! BTW- the dogs are adorable!!!!!

6. zephyr

I can’t believe some of the comments here. Dogs lie in all sorts of strange places. It doesn’t mean they’re there all night. Stop assuming. I think Molly is one smart dog.

• heatherkay

If I took a picture of my dog when he was sleeping in his crate, would you assume he was always in the crate? ‘Cause he’s not.

7. mj2012

It could just as easily be a backyard, guys. Some people have small lots in poor neighborhoods, those dogs are luckier than some of the apartment dwelling dogs I know, at least they can go lay in the sun when they aren’t being walked.

8. Stressfactor

The dogs are obviously well fed. Their coats are shiny and look well brushed. There is no sign of dirt or debris in their fur nor is their fur clumpy or patchy. There are no signs of flea infestation. I’d say they’re fine. Also, some people build dog runs so that their dogs can, you know, run. Safely.

9. Pitty Momma

My first thought running through my mind is that is sooooooooo my Chihuahua as well. :) Coco definitely does not like sitting on the bare ground or hard floors. If he’s got a blanket or a rug, he’s good. We just taught him the past few months that the linoleum floor isn’t a bad thing to sit or lay on. ;) I call him Princess. Hehehehee!!! ;)

Leave a Reply! Woof!