Q: I just submitted my dog yesterday, when will I see it online?
A: Dog Shaming receives hundreds of submissions every day and there is only one person to go through all the submissions. To top it off, only a select few will get posted every day. As of right now, the submissions are running about a month and a half behind. Thanks for your patience!
Q: How do I make sure that my picture gets posted?
A: While we cannot guarantee that your picture will get posted, there are certainly ways to help your odds:
- Make sure your picture has a sign (physical signs preferred over photoshop). No pictures will be posted without a sign.
- Is the writing legible? Make sure the writing is large and clear enough.
- No swearing. While some of the things our dogs do aren’t PG, we try and keep the language sensible.
- Please don’t post pictures of dead animals, it’s gross and makes us sad.
- I will not post anything where a dog is showing signs of aggression.
- Finally, make sure it’s funny and original!
Q: Are you guys on any other social media?