Luna took a bath in the Duck Swamp, look how clean she is….
“I stole gum from my mom’s purse! I’m naughty!” I had just gotten home from work, took Bella out, brought her back inside, and while in the restroom, I thought I heard funny sounds. But when I came out, Bella was just standing in the hallway looking at me. It wasn’t until I walked into the living room that I saw pieces of the gum carton all over the floor. My purse was on the kitchen floor and she stuck her nose in it, and stole my gum. I think I had two or three more pieces left, but no wrapper or gum was to be found, just what was left of the chewed up carton.
Editor’s Note: Be careful with pets and gum. Some gums containing Xylitol can be toxic and cause seizures, vomiting, etc. If you think your dog has ingested xylitol, call poison control. Bella’s owner is smart and bought xylitol-free gum!
Somehow our dog Malcolm got my son’s school art project off the counter and ate the cheerios that had been glued on. Not sure if he was hungry, or didn’t like my son’s artistic creation.
I have to mark EVERYTHING! including chairs, doors and other dogs!
“I destroyed a door, because of a bug.”
Ross ate the cover of his owner’s brand new Dog Shaming book, as well as a utility bill, a set of Legos, and some toilet paper straight off the roll. His sign says “I’m being shamed because I ate the Dog Shaming book. -Ross”
Charley says: I ate the cactus house plant & I am not sorry.
Jabu says: Tomorrow you will be !!
Buffy is my 6 month-old Borgi (border collie/corgi mix). No matter how many toys she has, electronics have a special appeal. The tv remote is the latest casualty in Buffy’s personal crusade against technology.
If there has been a coyote prowling around at night, when mom lets me outside to potty, I go after it! I even almost caught one!! The best part is mom running across the yard in her pjs, in the dark, screaming like a lunatic because she’s afraid I’ll get eaten. Not sorry at all! – Mickey, Rat Terrier
Klaus got too excited at the dog park and ended up getting covered in his own poo……resulting in a very unimpressed weimaraner.