I rack up $1000 vet bills because I eat everything including hair ties and packing tape! I have no sympathy for my broke, college-aged human who rescued me from the pound! – Milo
Layla and Sir Mix-a-lot have something in common.
No bin can stop me! My humans tried to weigh this bin down with a brick in the bottom as well as buying the heaviest one available, I stick knocked it down! Those out of date chicken kebabs were delicious!! – Ellie the 10 month old beagle
We live in a century old row house in DC and recently have experienced a few unexplained events that we chalked up to a prankster poltergeist. Most recently the trash was knocked over and security alarms tripped. We had the area barricaded so our fuzzy boy (R. Buckminster “Bucky” Fuller II) couldn’t go through the trash–which is his most favorite pastime–so we figured it had to have been the ghost. Returned from the gym today to discover Bucky CAN, in fact, get past the aforementioned barricade and tossed the trash all over our sunroom. To think he allowed us to blame the ghost. For shame naughty boy!!
Sign: “1/2 dozen chocolate cupcakes and hydrogen peroxide… not a fun day”
Paisley is our yellow lab who loves to eat. So much, she swiped some delectable chocolate cupcakes for breakfast off the kitchen counter when no one was looking. The vet said that was a big ‘no, no’… after some fizzy medicine, Paisley’s tummy didn’t feel so well. Was her gluttonous act worth it? We’ll never know!
Editor’s note: Paisley’s mom is right, chocolate is very dangerous for your pooches. Please consult a vet before administering hydrogen peroxide to your pet as it induces vomiting (also, make sure you’re in a good spot to clean up as it can happen fast!)
I at a pile of used and dirty tissues while my sick human was asleep.
If you remember correctly, Maymo was the star of the Ultimate dog shaming video. Maymo and Penny’s owner is putting the final touches on the sequel and you guys will get to see it next week!
Roxy pooped in the car today.
I bet they forgave her with puppy-dog eyes like that!
Mom is mad at me because I pawed at the BBQ while she was out, accidentally turning on all 3 burners and hitting the igniter causing the cover and the vinyl fence to melt. She said I’m luck the house didn’t catch on fire. Apparently, I’m also lucky I’m so cute and don’t know any better. Whatever that means.