My name is Wyatt and I really hate Barry Manilow.
I like to end my morning walk by stepping in dog poop and not telling my mom until we’re already inside.
Love, Lucky Snackgore West
“I broke my mum’s car by climbing into the front seat. -Mabel”
When I go to the grocery store, my 170 pound Mastiff, Mabel, likes to come with me. Well apparently I was taking too long, so she climbed into the front seat and broke my center console by stepping on it with all 170 pounds of herself. She does not feel bad.
We had just set up our “grill” for a BBQ party for a friends birthday. We let little Hartley out for a bathroom break and she decided she didn’t want us to have a party.
“I love to ruin parties!”
Bella stands on the door locks looking for Mom when she leaves the car… Thankfully she did it at home so there was a spare. Mom has since learned to take the keys with her!
I rack up $1000 vet bills because I eat everything including hair ties and packing tape! I have no sympathy for my broke, college-aged human who rescued me from the pound! – Milo
Layla and Sir Mix-a-lot have something in common.
No bin can stop me! My humans tried to weigh this bin down with a brick in the bottom as well as buying the heaviest one available, I stick knocked it down! Those out of date chicken kebabs were delicious!! – Ellie the 10 month old beagle
We live in a century old row house in DC and recently have experienced a few unexplained events that we chalked up to a prankster poltergeist. Most recently the trash was knocked over and security alarms tripped. We had the area barricaded so our fuzzy boy (R. Buckminster “Bucky” Fuller II) couldn’t go through the trash–which is his most favorite pastime–so we figured it had to have been the ghost. Returned from the gym today to discover Bucky CAN, in fact, get past the aforementioned barricade and tossed the trash all over our sunroom. To think he allowed us to blame the ghost. For shame naughty boy!!
Sign: “1/2 dozen chocolate cupcakes and hydrogen peroxide… not a fun day”
Paisley is our yellow lab who loves to eat. So much, she swiped some delectable chocolate cupcakes for breakfast off the kitchen counter when no one was looking. The vet said that was a big ‘no, no’… after some fizzy medicine, Paisley’s tummy didn’t feel so well. Was her gluttonous act worth it? We’ll never know!
Editor’s note: Paisley’s mom is right, chocolate is very dangerous for your pooches. Please consult a vet before administering hydrogen peroxide to your pet as it induces vomiting (also, make sure you’re in a good spot to clean up as it can happen fast!)