Lulu our 3 month old Augi (aussie-corgi mix) is a tiny terror. Teeth like a pirana, home-made paper shredder.
This little girl was just trying to pet Murphy, but he had other plans. He sniffed around at her feet for a minute and then decided to pee right on her leg. The little girl cried and her mother was not happy with us…
‘My name is Kermit, but momma calls me “Nuisance.” Not only will I not let her study for finals, I also harass her gerbil and bigger dogs until they cry. It’s ok though, I’m still her #1 fella.’
This little 5 month old corgi is the love of my life but sometimes he likes to test and see just how much I love him by laying on my notes or barking at my gerbil Starsky. He also suffers from a Napoleon Complex, so much so he tried to fight a german shepherd. But in the end all is forgiven when he snuggles up and falls asleep.
Even at the distinguished age of nine and a half, James still has a mischievous side! He always manages to find some paper to shred if I go out for a short trip after work.
Bailey is learning the hard way….but at least we know what he can be for Halloween?
I chewed the leg off of this Halloween decoration. My poop in the next few days should be pretty scary…
“I ate my little boy’s Halloween pumpkin”
This is my labradoodle. She is a good girl, but has a bad habit of eating things that belong the twin 5-year-old boys. The pumpkin was by far the weirdest thing she has eaten, but she also has a fondness for eating the faces off their stuffed animals. So much so that she has been known to poop out stuffing!
Rachel, one of our avid readers, decided to take the dog shaming costume to a whole new level. Let’s hope she won the halloween contest!
For Halloween, Zoso decided she could carve a pumpkin while we went inside to find the supplies in which to do so.
Memphis, my 8 year old German Shepherd is laying in what remains of my daughter’s Halloween stash. Memphis went into my daughter’s room, removed the pumpkin candy bag (pictured behind Memphis) from my daughter’s play table, carried it into another room and ate EVERY LAST PIECE including a KING size Hershey Bar. Conservative estimates are that she ate about a pound and a half of candy and chocolate. The vet is still amazed that she didn’t die!