I ate my boy’s glasses. He only needs them to see things far away and I am right here.
You didn’t let me in fast enough, so I ate your welcome mat. You’re welcome, Mom. I’m not sorry.
P.S. I also finished eating the note after you took this picture.
I was mad I wasn’t allowed to join my dad downstairs. I’m a toothy jerk.
I went downstairs in our house to take a timed online final, leaving my dog upstairs, blocked by a closed door so she wouldn’t disturb me. She spent the next three hours barking and howling, and, it turns out, trying to chew through the door to come and see me. And she wasn’t the least bit sorry. Toothy jerk.
My dog Harley likes to sit right next to the treadmill while I am exercising on it and fart. His farts are terrible and nearly make me hurl! Not a good combination while trying to exercise and breathe deeply!
I’m so excited to reveal the cover for my book, Dog Shaming. Here’s a mockup of the cover for Dog Shaming—Beau and Dasha sure seem excited about the book! The book is coming out on September 24, 2013, but you can secure your copy by pre-ordering today.
Thank you for all of your support, readership, and amazing submissions. I’m so thankful for the smiles and laughter that your fabulous submissions provide every day. This book would not have been possible if not for the consistent support from you and your fabulous pooches. Here’s to Dog Shaming: The Book!
PS: Pre-order your copy of Dog Shaming here.
While Mom was out shoveling, I was busy sabotaging the ski trip. …….not helpful. Penny (almost 3)
Some dogs may sleep on the floor, but not Sienna. She will find the tallest stack of pillows, blankets or clothes to sleep on top of. She’s a princess and definitely not ashamed.
We ate the Parmesan cheese while mama and daddy were running a race. We are ashamed.
Rider (lab) and Lola got the cheese off the counter and went to town while we were out running a 5k. Lola felt especially ashamed and hid behind daddy.
I ate a bag of chocolate chip cookies, didn’t throw them up while I was outside for 30 minutes…then I came inside and threw up on the carpet.
(She was probably getting back at me for putting her in the car and taking her to the vet)
Editor’s Note: Good job on taking her to the vet! Chocolate is toxic to dogs and you did the right thing by getting her checked out.