I heard a loud crash from our bathroom and discovered our Dogo Argentino, Baron, had somehow managed to completely break the seat off of the toilet. I am still mystified as to how he did it.
Kinje (Havanese-Yorkie) woke me up at 3am on my birthday by puking on the bed. It was her third time throwing up in a week, so she went to the vet. $500 later, the vet says Kinje has gas and gave her Pepcid. What a great birthday surprise!
Sammy is an escape artist, be it collars or fences, The electric fence around the backyard deterred him for a bit, but he figured out a loophole – digging under the entrance gate. FREEDOM!
His whole life, Kage was always scared of strange objects, ties, pens, paperclips, water coolers… list goes on and on. This time we bought a light up singing bear which my husband tried before wrapping. Kage ran under my desk and hid next to me until the bear was out of sight. Gotta love that silly dog! XD
I was painting furniture outside and left it out to dry. When I came back to check on it I noticed my dog Louie and peed all over it.
Ha ha ha to your chew resistant doggie bed… Love you- Kya
My doberman, Kratos, got into my son’s bag of donuts. Only 3 or 4 were missing before he got them!
I needed a breath mint, so I ate 2 heads of garlic. Yummy! – Brownie
Editor’s note: There is multiple differing opinions on the toxicity of garlic, but according to the ASPCA: “All close members of the onion family (shallots, onions, garlic, scallions, etc.) contain compounds that can damage dogs’ red blood cells if ingested in sufficient quantities.”
I like to pick fights with palm trees!