I chew things when no-one is looking so that my brother always gets the blame…for example pulling the bins apart or chewing up the carpet…poor Mylo got the blame for a year until a secret camera caught the real culprit!!!
My dog ate an entire package of sugarless gum, which is full of Xylitol – a substance poisonous to dogs. We discovered this at midnight and rushed her to the emergency vet. She suffered no ill effects, except for some hyperactivity on the car ride. Stomach pumped, IV fluids administered, monitored all night and given hourly blood tests. Her glucose levels were never above the normal range. We spent our vacation money on her poor dietary choices. You can see that she felt pretty bad about it, in retrospect.
PHOTO TEXT: I ate an entire pack of sugarless gum & spent the night at the emergency vet. I was totally fine. $800 later, I’m very sorry.
I escaped on a walk and was missing for 14 hours before my family found me in a neighbour’s live trap they were using to catch skunks. I wasn’t ashamed, but I was very hungry! (She was also very irritated that I insisted on taking a photo before we let her out. Bandit is her name, and it’s appropriate!
My name is Maggie, I’m a Cheagle (Chihuahua-Beagle Mix) and I am 8 months old. When my two moms and their roommate adopted me into their home when I was only 4 months old, I met their 3 cats, Mia, Patches, and Herp. I immediately fell in love with the little brown delicacies they left in their sand boxes. I always manage to fit my head in far enough to reach what I’m looking for. I later discovered my Mom’s undies in something she calls a clothes basket. It has these easy access holes all around it that are like panty dispensers. But I keep getting in trouble for eating my favorite snacks and they don’t understand why. Maybe if they tried it they would too understand. I don’t care how mad they get, I will never give up sneaking my favorite delicacies. Although nabbing a pair of undies may be hard now that my Moms have added a bag to the clothes basket and shut the bathroom door when they take a shower. Try as they might, I WILL FIND A WAY!
Oscar charged at the window in an attempt to catch a fly. He broke the window with his giant head. I had just spent half an hour cleaning concrete-like nose prints off the same window.
“After I escaped form my crate I took these two glass jars off the pantry door rack, carried them down to the basement, removed the lids without breaking the glass, and ate the entire contents of Trader Joe’s Curry Simmer Sauce and Thai Green Curry.”
We still don’t know how he did it without opposable thumbs.
Smokey just looooves baby carrots, unfortunately his daddy’s earplugs look an awful lot like baby carrots, too.
“I thought they were baby carrots. Turns out they were dad’s earplugs. Oops!”
Dodger dug up a nest of lizards at daycare. The staff moved the dogs to a different field to give the lizards a chance. They carried Dodger and when they put him down, he laid his head on the ground and after several minutes opened his mouth and out hopped two lizards. They were fine. However, later that week a rooster flew over the fence at daycare and met his demise.
Oliver and Daisy welcomed the robbers into our house. My parents were in town visiting for my grandmother’s funeral. We went out for dinner and came home to find the house had been trashed and electronics stolen. Final count included two laptops, two cameras, my dad’s backpack, car keys and my mom’s half eaten pack of Twizzlers gone. When the police found the guys who did it, they commented on how friendly my dogs were!
Sign says “We welcomed the robbers and watched them take Mom, Gramma and Papa’s stuff! Thanks for visiting- come again!”
They haven’t exhibited any remorse.
Our devoted lab decided to mark the entire dining room in one fell “swoop”.
I ‘tryed’ to write my name in pee on the dining room carpet. I am not sorry.
PS Written by Nate, age 8