Sign: “1/2 dozen chocolate cupcakes and hydrogen peroxide… not a fun day”
Paisley is our yellow lab who loves to eat. So much, she swiped some delectable chocolate cupcakes for breakfast off the kitchen counter when no one was looking. The vet said that was a big ‘no, no’… after some fizzy medicine, Paisley’s tummy didn’t feel so well. Was her gluttonous act worth it? We’ll never know!
Editor’s note: Paisley’s mom is right, chocolate is very dangerous for your pooches. Please consult a vet before administering hydrogen peroxide to your pet as it induces vomiting (also, make sure you’re in a good spot to clean up as it can happen fast!)
Mom is mad at me because I pawed at the BBQ while she was out, accidentally turning on all 3 burners and hitting the igniter causing the cover and the vinyl fence to melt. She said I’m luck the house didn’t catch on fire. Apparently, I’m also lucky I’m so cute and don’t know any better. Whatever that means.
My dog Crispin got ahold of my husband’s wallet and did a job on his 2 credit cards, state ID, and about $42!!! We actually were laughing about it but knew it was worth a good photo! It sucks but these things are replaceable…. This moment Priceless!