Ocho (means 8 in Spanish) shredded his bed in 8 minutes.
Aloha! My name is Leilani! My mom was so excited to plant grass seed in the backyard so I decided to be a big help, but instead made a big mess!
We’ve just moved to Colorado and are staying with friends for a few weeks while we get settled in, so we were all pleased to find out that our lab mix Moose got along with their backyard chickens. Except apparently he’s been getting along a little TOO well, and ate all their food yesterday. Now we’re off to find some rug cleaner. Yaaaaay. Thanks dog.
“When dad decides to take a 5 minute shower after exercising after dinner, I run to the basement stealthily and destroy 5 pairs of mom’s favourite underwear from the dirty laundry pile. I am a ninja. Charlie.”
For all intents and purposes, this is Charlie’s one and only vice. My husband and I rescued him on May 29, 2012 and we have smiled each and every day since. Adopt, don’t shop!
I love Floss…
Editor’s note: Ingesting floss can be dangerous as it can cause intestinal issues. If you suspect your dog has eaten floss, please contact your vet.
At least he left me the lettuce and tomato.
We are currently fostering (and soon adopting) a 2 year old we’re-not-sure-what-you-are mix. She has slowly been getting accustomed to living in a house and sharing a space with two 3-year old cats (that want nothing to do with her). The other morning as I was getting ready to make some coffee, I hear Indy racing around in the living room. I come out of the kitchen expecting to see her chasing one of my cats but instead she stops and tosses a piece of poop in the air and lets it land on the carpet before she pounced on it and put it back in her mouth. The caption reads “The cats won’t play with me so I played with their poop instead”.
Mommy, we are so sorry! We thought you bought these to share…
It was a misunderstanding.
After being away from home for two months, this was my beagle’s welcome home gift.
My Frenchie, Bilbo, is notorious for getting under everyone’s feet. To date, a friend has broken her foot trying not to trip over him and my son broke his collarbone running into the deck post because he was “distracted by how cute he is!”