Accidentally left this bag of crackers on the nightstand while we left for 10 minutes to pick up a pizza. Needless to say we when we got home were greeted by a nearly empty bag and a (sort-of) guilty face.
I always catch my one year old shih-poo Spock with his head in the shower!
Catniss Everdawg REALLY hates bath time, so she pretends that she is dead. She will lie there until I pick her up and carry her to the bath.
I fell asleep on the couch I am not allowed on, then I pooped on the deck! Squirt is our 15-year-old lab who’s achy joints causes her to sneak on the couch and her heading loss fails to warn her when we have arrived home. She also doesn’t care for the three steps it takes to get off the deck, so occasionally she just glances inside to see if anyone is watching and does her duty right on our deck rug! We are so lucky to have a dog with us for so many years, so we don’t mind.
I chew things when no-one is looking so that my brother always gets the blame…for example pulling the bins apart or chewing up the carpet…poor Mylo got the blame for a year until a secret camera caught the real culprit!!!
My dog ate an entire package of sugarless gum, which is full of Xylitol – a substance poisonous to dogs. We discovered this at midnight and rushed her to the emergency vet. She suffered no ill effects, except for some hyperactivity on the car ride. Stomach pumped, IV fluids administered, monitored all night and given hourly blood tests. Her glucose levels were never above the normal range. We spent our vacation money on her poor dietary choices. You can see that she felt pretty bad about it, in retrospect.
PHOTO TEXT: I ate an entire pack of sugarless gum & spent the night at the emergency vet. I was totally fine. $800 later, I’m very sorry.
I escaped on a walk and was missing for 14 hours before my family found me in a neighbour’s live trap they were using to catch skunks. I wasn’t ashamed, but I was very hungry! (She was also very irritated that I insisted on taking a photo before we let her out. Bandit is her name, and it’s appropriate!
My name is Maggie, I’m a Cheagle (Chihuahua-Beagle Mix) and I am 8 months old. When my two moms and their roommate adopted me into their home when I was only 4 months old, I met their 3 cats, Mia, Patches, and Herp. I immediately fell in love with the little brown delicacies they left in their sand boxes. I always manage to fit my head in far enough to reach what I’m looking for. I later discovered my Mom’s undies in something she calls a clothes basket. It has these easy access holes all around it that are like panty dispensers. But I keep getting in trouble for eating my favorite snacks and they don’t understand why. Maybe if they tried it they would too understand. I don’t care how mad they get, I will never give up sneaking my favorite delicacies. Although nabbing a pair of undies may be hard now that my Moms have added a bag to the clothes basket and shut the bathroom door when they take a shower. Try as they might, I WILL FIND A WAY!
Oscar charged at the window in an attempt to catch a fly. He broke the window with his giant head. I had just spent half an hour cleaning concrete-like nose prints off the same window.
“After I escaped form my crate I took these two glass jars off the pantry door rack, carried them down to the basement, removed the lids without breaking the glass, and ate the entire contents of Trader Joe’s Curry Simmer Sauce and Thai Green Curry.”
We still don’t know how he did it without opposable thumbs.