I stole mum’s lipstick… and ate it… and enjoyed it
You got home late so I fed myself… a WHOLE box of Nilla wafers, mmm!!
– Tia, pg 126 of the Dog Shaming book, strikes again! Order your copy here!
Fade, the seven month old Pembroke Welsh Corgi, likes to hold whatever she can in whenever we let her outside. She’s too busy sniffing for squirrels to care about doing what she needs to.
Our bachelor neighbour had a wild party and I found something gross the next morning.
Bad Stirling !
Reno is normally a very good boy, but whenever someone has a drink around him, he just has to partake. He even takes it out of the fridge when no one is around.
Editor’s note: Grapes of all kinds are not good for dogs. They can cause upset tummies and worse.
I took a jar of peanut butter outside, opened it, and ate half of it before mommy caught me with it. I am not sorry or ashamed. -Harley
I eat Guinea Pig Poop
P.S I am ashamed
1. They’re nervous travellers.
2. They’re obsessive about toys…even things that aren’t toys!
3. They get upset if we try and eat healthy, god-forbid we try and put THEM on a diet…
4. Let alone make them exercise.
5. They’re total weirdos.
6. They think they’re guard dogs.
7. They’re not the sharpest tools in the shed.
8. Pet-friendly office? Thanks, but I have a dachshund.
9. They can be pretty vindictive (but so can fire ants).
10. But mostly, they’re just some of the sweetest, kindest, affectionate little furballs out there.
If you have, and love, a dachshund, let me see you put your paws up!
Share this post with a doxie-lover in your life!
Basically, this beautiful creature loves trash; any trash will do. However, she has a penchant for trash that includes anything that she can grind permanently into the carpet.