5 Responses to “Best Valentine’s Day Ever?”

  1. Sarah

    It would take over three pounds of milk chocolate (like what’s pictured) to even make a dent in a dog that size. If it was baking chocolate or dark chocolate that would be a whole other story. (So for all those who think any amount of chocolate is toxic to a dog, it’s not. It depends on the amount and what kind. Theobromine is the chemical that causes bad reactions and the levels vary on how much chocolate liquor/cocoa solids are in the product.)

    Reply

Leave a Reply! Woof!