Sometimes when I’m feeling really sneaky, I’ll snatch a piece of (sugarless) gum from around the house. My mom shouldn’t leave anything like around, but sometimes she forgets (sugarless gum is toxic to dogs — but I don’t care!). On two separate occasions, I ate some of that yummy gum, and mommy had to call the vet and do what they told her to do: make me drink a little hydrogen peroxide so I could throw up. It was so much fun to walk around the yard, sniffing plants and deer poop, right after I drank that stuff — and it was especially fun to puke all over the living rug (four times!) once she brought me back into the house!