11 Responses to “Gum, gum, yum!”

  1. Heather

    Maybe cleaning up all that puke will help your Mom remember not to leave gum around where you can get it. I think you taught her a gross but valuable lesson. 😉

  2. liz

    oh i feel your pain.. my dog got into my bottle of my meds and i had to give her hydrogen peroxide as well. I put it in a little bit of vanilla yogurt and she ate it on her own..

  3. vicki d

    I had no idea sugarless gum was toxic! my cocker has eaten several packs! My schnauzer did get a bottle of anti-diarrhea which is toxic and can cause death. It was a close call but she pulled thru. Accidents happen. My dogs are in a kennel when I cant supervise them and she still manages to get a hold of things.

    • quantakiran

      Not so easy if mom is diabetic and would like some basic treats (like gum and chocolate) for herself.

  4. Yarrow

    my pug thankfully cannot reach tables/counters and i dont have furniture situated so she can climb it to reach tabletops. i have to block off certain rooms and create a “pug zone” so she cant get to things. hope she feels better soon!

  5. Kris

    We have had to give our boy some peroxide doses in the past. We spin him around or sometimes lift him upside down to make him throw up quicker and in an area of our choosing, so we can save our carpet. He is particularly fond of RAISINS


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *