I ate all candy from the table. I thought it was for everyone.
Our Border Colie /lab…who looks Alot like the Candy Lover did the same thing the other day.
Lucky took a whole bag of unopened hershey kisses into her crate…the only evidence was all the silver wrappers. Guess the chocolate didn’t bother her, she lived to 17!
Our rather large dobie did the same thing when we didn’t know any better, he died at 10. No more chocolate in reach for r pups
You really should have been more clear. How was woofie to know it wasn’t for them!
Aww, you didn’t know, our dog likes candy too. It tastes good, it’s just not good for dogs is all.
Last year, at Christmas, our doggie didn’t eat the colorful hard candy in the pretty dish. She just licked it enough so it solidified into a lump so,when company came over and tried a piece of candy, it was a big, disgusting, still, soggy lump.
I love the “I’m really not ashamed at all, thank you” face…..and why do dogs like candy so much especially dangerous chocolate?
Well, chocolate isn’t the best thing in the world for ME and I can’t resist it!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Submit your dog!
Dog Shaming: The Book!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Pinterest!
Follow us on Tumblr!