7 Responses to “Artificially Sweet”

  1. Rachel

    Two dogs of the same family (friends of ours)died after ingesting Splenda. Before they died, they experienced rapid heart beats & convulsions. Very sad…

  2. Jennifer

    Don’t be too hard on the owner. We all have to do our best to keep our animals safe. But sometimes their determination wins out despite our best efforts. My dog has still gotten into things that I thought were completely out of her reach. Still hope the dog is ok, just someone needs to keep an eye on her/him.

  3. Chlie

    Since this was only posted yesterday do we know if the dog is ok? My dog was hospitalized after getting into sugar free gum. This post has me worried! Hope he’s ok!!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *