I ate a bag of chocolate chip cookies, didn’t throw them up while I was outside for 30 minutes…then I came inside and threw up on the carpet.
(She was probably getting back at me for putting her in the car and taking her to the vet)
Editor’s Note: Good job on taking her to the vet! Chocolate is toxic to dogs and you did the right thing by getting her checked out.
Awww poor Cookie Monster. Beagles are such food burglars !! They won’t stop until they get their forbidden treats. Throwing up was probably best for your dog.
Love the vomiting on the rug! Just FYI…my pup got a frozen snickers by opening up the freezer. It happens. Fortunately there s not a lot of cocoa in choc chip cookies! Or snickers:). Soooo cute!
Poofy & Boofer
Overalls, I would really REALLY love to see a video of your beagle opening up the freezer and stealing a frozen snickers bar. Gotta love ’em naughty beagles.
It’s more comfortable at home. . .