Sign: “1/2 dozen chocolate cupcakes and hydrogen peroxide… not a fun day”
Paisley is our yellow lab who loves to eat. So much, she swiped some delectable chocolate cupcakes for breakfast off the kitchen counter when no one was looking. The vet said that was a big ‘no, no’… after some fizzy medicine, Paisley’s tummy didn’t feel so well. Was her gluttonous act worth it? We’ll never know!
Editor’s note: Paisley’s mom is right, chocolate is very dangerous for your pooches. Please consult a vet before administering hydrogen peroxide to your pet as it induces vomiting (also, make sure you’re in a good spot to clean up as it can happen fast!)