Jack’s very delicious/expensive toy | Dog Shaming Jack ate a dog toy and almost died. If you think a $4,000 vet bill taught him a lesson, you might be disappointed.
our blue weimer ate a half of corn cob when no one was looking and it cost us $4K too, their eyes are bigger than their tummies.
Wow! I feeling better about the $400 it cost to take a penny out of my old cat (1987 prices).
I’m really glad jack has such great parents to take care of his surgery. Not all pet owners are so responsible 🙂
10 years ago, My weimaraner
Jasper Jak ate a rock. I didnt see him do it… I just kept finding them around the house…. and my husband wasn’t doing it. $2000. later he is fine.
My weim Strider hate 4 rolls of dental close… $4500 later…
He’s so handsome! Thankfully, he has a good Daddy!
my 4 dogs♡
Glad to hear Jack is ok!
Luckily somce Vets are OK with payment plans….essh!
Oh, Jack. Noooooo!!! Glad you’re okay. And that your daddy loves you so much. NOW KNOCK IT OFF!!!! 🙂
My Boston terrier ate a nail! 1,200 bucks gone! But lesson learned get pet insurance!
Money is just a tool for getting things out of dogs. Love you Jack. 🙂
Well said – that should be a T-shirt or bumper sticker!
Anything for our pups! Anything! ♥
must be a Weim thing!! Glad he’s ok!
Oh my!!! Poor Jack but even more poor Dad, you must have been out of your mind with worry. Glad Jack is well. I am feeling not so bad about our girl eating the tv remote and it only costing $800. to get the bits out of her throat. My Lab is still sensitive though when you hug her around a certain spot on her throat.
Yes it does cost a lot. My wime cost me 3500 to have surgery on her stomack. She ate 13 foam pieces that was on floor. Glad Jack is ok.
Our pets our part of the family …would take a loan out to save my fur babies!