I ate a whole firestarter log.
Editor’s note: “fire logs are made of sawdust, agricultural fibres, waxes and oils; we are not aware of any ingredients that would cause a chemically toxic reaction should your pet consume a small amount of these products.” [source]
Oh mercy! They may not contain any toxic materials (thank goodness!), but I wouldn’t want to be the one to clean up your dog poop for the next couple of days! 😉
Look at those eyes! Melts your heart.
as a Lab owner… I hardly needed further proof… they will eat anything!! mine ate a dust pile before I could sweep it up!
We had a lab mix growing up and he ate everything. We still talk about the Christmas he opened all the Xmas presents and ate some of them.
I am sure that started a fire somewhere…..
Labs are also known as “organic garbage disposals”. LOL!