I ate a bottle of glitter and now my poop sparkles.
aww that face
So cute! Why just poop when you can poop sparkles!
More proof that glitter is the herpes of the crafting world.
Also: I may not have a clear understanding of how herpes works.
Ah, your dog is too cute and looks like she/he is having a good time.
Look at that face! ! Sooooo cute!!
He looks like he is working on some “sparkles” right now.
My friend sun ate glitter when he was one at daycare, and I happened to be the lucky one to changet ethe diaper. Yay Sparkle poop
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Submit your dog!
Dog Shaming: The Book!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Pinterest!
Follow us on Tumblr!