3 Responses to “What do you mean I get nothing?!?!”

  1. minicooper10

    Dying without a will is called dying intestate. But in your case, it’s in-pet-state! Your attorney will gleefully redraft it for you!

    • DogMom

      No need to redraft. Almost all lawyers keep a copy of the wills they draw up for clients.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *