Biggie loved the Christmas tree so much he ate it.
Pine can be toxic. http://vetmedicine.about.com/od/toxicology/f/christmastrees.htm
Of course, since he’s been okay since the holidays, he’s probably fine. But you might want to discourage that next year.
OMG that face! Precious. I love the name!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Submit your dog!
Tweets by dogshaming
Dog Shaming: The Book!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Pinterest!
Follow us on Tumblr!