I took my puppy up to a secluded cabin in the woods this weekend, hoping to enjoy the wilderness together. Her favorite part of the adventure was relentlessly stalking and eating every single ladybug in the cabin. It was gross.
Don’t forget to submit for our calendar contest! Read up more on it HERE!
You do realise.ladybugs are poisonous to dogs!!!
Ladybugs are not generally toxic, unless they’ve been sprayed with something toxic. However, if ingested in extremely large quantities, there have been cases that developed some intestinal bleeding and toxicity. As long as your dog is not ingesting them in huge numbers, it should be fine.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/2prxj-eating-ladybugs-dog-sick.html#ixzz3f4b3Zoee
No,they’re not. They are toxic to other insects, but not most mammals.
What a cute Chowie face!!! My Chow use to stalk the stray fly that got into the house. Catch and eat them. Yuck.
She was practicing ‘self sufficiency’ in the woods!
Apparently “tastes like chicken” by the look on her face.