Don’t Be so Blue | Dog Shaming I chewed up a bottle of blue nail polish on my mom’s new Pottery Barn comforter. My poop was blue for days. Love, Dante
Ouch! But he does look sorry….
Did he poison himself? Nail polish has some nasty stuff in it.
What a beautiful boy – so handsome. Must have been pretty scary for Mom though, knowing that he ingested some – hope all is well with Dante.
Poor little pittie boy. He looks like he feels guilty but isn’t too sure just what he did wrong. Hope he’ll be ok. Good luck cleaning the comforter.
Poor sweetie – glad he’s Ok!