This is Zosia chilling on a chair after I spent HOURS looking for my shoe. I searched the entire house and back yard. Finally I remembered her running out front and there was my shoe, flattened, by my brother’s truck.
My pet health insurance reimbursement came in the mail… and then I ate the check.
This is Jake. Jake was a rescue who spent the first couple years of his life tied to a tree. I have given him a good home, but he is a bit neurotic and has abandonment issues. I’ve been training him to be more confident but at times he feels insecure and pee’s. Another dog was in the house and he went down the hall, in to my room and pee’d on my brand new bed, with the brand new sheets and brand new $200 down comforter. Thankfully everything came out clean from the washing machine but needless to say I wasnt happy! I’ve taken it as a learning experience to do more training with him and to keep the bedroom doors shut.
While my parents were on vacation I stayed at mema’s house. I peed on her garbage can 8 times.I peed on her couch and on the corner of her stove. I don’t think she will babysit anymore.
She packed my bags and a brochure for kennels in the future for parents and delivered me home with a bow on my head.
Accidentally left this bag of crackers on the nightstand while we left for 10 minutes to pick up a pizza. Needless to say we when we got home were greeted by a nearly empty bag and a (sort-of) guilty face.
I always catch my one year old shih-poo Spock with his head in the shower!
Catniss Everdawg REALLY hates bath time, so she pretends that she is dead. She will lie there until I pick her up and carry her to the bath.
I fell asleep on the couch I am not allowed on, then I pooped on the deck! Squirt is our 15-year-old lab who’s achy joints causes her to sneak on the couch and her heading loss fails to warn her when we have arrived home. She also doesn’t care for the three steps it takes to get off the deck, so occasionally she just glances inside to see if anyone is watching and does her duty right on our deck rug! We are so lucky to have a dog with us for so many years, so we don’t mind.
I chew things when no-one is looking so that my brother always gets the blame…for example pulling the bins apart or chewing up the carpet…poor Mylo got the blame for a year until a secret camera caught the real culprit!!!
My dog ate an entire package of sugarless gum, which is full of Xylitol – a substance poisonous to dogs. We discovered this at midnight and rushed her to the emergency vet. She suffered no ill effects, except for some hyperactivity on the car ride. Stomach pumped, IV fluids administered, monitored all night and given hourly blood tests. Her glucose levels were never above the normal range. We spent our vacation money on her poor dietary choices. You can see that she felt pretty bad about it, in retrospect.
PHOTO TEXT: I ate an entire pack of sugarless gum & spent the night at the emergency vet. I was totally fine. $800 later, I’m very sorry.